Model Rail Scotland 2009

Folks,

I only managed to get a couple of hours at MRS 2009 as young son (4) got fractious :-(

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I was passing the big video/dvd stand near the middle and saw a DVD being played that depicted snow clearing in either Canada or the US.

1) can anyone help with the name of the exhibitor or 2) saw the same dvd being played and knows what it was ?

Thanks very much,

Dave Anderson

Reply to
drma1971

If it was next to the catering stand, it was Steam Powered Video. Contact them on 01227 452288. If not, let me know who else was nearby and I'll tell you.

Regards.

Reply to
intercityman2000

Thanks - that was them - I've email them just now.

Dave

Reply to
drma1971