Model shops in Newcastle, Lancaster and Edinburgh

Hi gang. A friend is leaving Holland tomorrow, to visit UK, particularly the above three areas. Any hobby shop recommendations, particularly for N gauge?

Apologies for the short notice.

Reply to
Graeme

In Edinburgh, there is Harburn Hobbies, in Leith Walk, about 10-15 minutes walk from Waverley Station. Quite a good selection of N, OO and some HO, including some of their own specials, but all at RRP. Website at

Mike

Reply to
Mike B

In message , Mike B writes

Thanks Mike. I pointed my Dutch friend towards this group, and hope he read it before leaving home a couple of hours ago :-)

Reply to
Graeme