My Layout

Dear all Like to share some shots of my layout. I'm far from a pro photographer, but thought some of you might enjoy Rob

Rob Kemp

Good pics and nice layout, even if it does have green trains. ;-)

Reply to
MartinS

Nice to see :-) I'm still working on getting the track working on mine - C&L can be very fiddly at times...

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

real time and energy has been spent on this layout - nice work

nice pics too, considering your claim that you're far from a photographer.

Steve

ps. I would enjoy seeing a pic of the entire layout if possible

Reply to
mindesign

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Rob, nice looking layout, can you answer some questions for me please?

Can you show us an overall track plan? Is it straight, a loop or L shaped? What is the overall size and what size room is it in? What scale? How long has it taken you so far?

Eddie.

Reply to
Edward Bray

Sure Ill try

Dont have one im afreaid

Its 3 layouts in 1. The branch line goes around the room on a lower level and ends up in the terminus. The terminus is out and back via the fiddle yards in the laundry room behind the castle and farm scene and the center section is a double loop conected to the main line by 4 points and 2 diamonds so if needed a train can leave the terminus hit the middle and go round until I gert bored then send it back to the terminus

Its about 36 x 16? in my garage

OO

3 yerars

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Hi Rob,

Pretty smart - I am green with envy!

Peter A Montarlot

Reply to
peter abraham

Nice work. I like the plethora of mini-scenes, each of which tells or suggests a story.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Nice work, Rob! Thanks for sharing.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

Great work, Rob! Thanks for sharing.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

Thanks a lot, I like it all to have a purpose and tell a story just as in real life.... A lot of passion went into the building of it, all the scenes have some meaning to me and remind me of England (which I miss!!) Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp