N trackage

Hi all, I am using a combination of Peco and Fleischmann track on my layout. In my opinion, Peco are far superior when it comes to pointwork, and their flex is much easier to work with, but gee, Fleischmann looks so good doesn't it. What do others think? Are their other makes that you would recommend?

Scoot

Reply to
scoot

It really depends on your layout plans and budget.

The Kato Unitrack system is superb - ready ballasted and click together, a la Scalextric. The points have slimline motors built in and complex layouts can be assembled in munites, with double track sections, elevated lines, even stations roads and tramways available!

The downside is the cost, of course :-(

Reply to
Adam