Let it get onto the market first.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

They obviously know what the kids like!

Fred X

Reply to
Fred X

Your children must be devastated about that. :)

Frd X

Reply to
Fred X

But I need to get my letter of to Santa, otherwise its a large quantity of socks.

cheers, simon

Reply to
simon

Also "designed to be compatible" does not mean they succeded with the design...

Reply to
Paul Matthews

"simon" wrote

But would you want socks which might have holes in them?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Not bothered - dont wear them.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Is that like when bachmann announces a planned release date ?

Simon

Reply to
simon

So you dispense with the socks, and just wear the holes?

Reply to
MartinS