new website for modellers

Please check it out.

-- www.http://granthammodels.co.uk/

Reply to
s9021.kell

"s9021.kell"

Bad Gateway The following error occurred: The host name was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is.not found by retrying the URL. (DNS_HOST_NOT_FOUND)

Roger T.

"Welcome to Grantham Models" is what I get (plus a load of baloney "Best viewed with resolution set at 1024x768."

(using

)

Reply to
K.D.Balderson

Try

Adrian

I imagine it should be

MartinS

I thought this was going to be a general site for model railway buffs, but it seems to me like a commercial site, so shouldn't this really have been prefixed as an 'AD' ?

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

Takes ages to load and has a number of ie specific commands which might give unpredictable results on other browsers, suggest reducing colour depth of images to speed things up. Optimising is bad practice IMHO, I start with 640x480 and arrange for things to adjust to higher resolutions.

Reply to
Mike