Noch or Terrain for Trains Preformed Layouts-N Scale

Anyone put one of these together? I'm particularly interested in the Silbertal one from Noch or the High Sierra one from TfT.

Eurorailhobbies.com has the Noch one.

-Alex

snipped-for-privacy@removemehotmail.com To email me, remove 'removeme'

Reply to
IP of EP

I've done 3 of the Noch ones. Quick and easy but difficult to make them look realistic. The end result looks toy-like.Its almost as quick to use a polystyrene-plywood sandwich board and build up poystyrene scenery and the results are much more realistic.

David

Reply to
Custodian