Peco PL11 point motors/actuators.

Until today I have used every commonplace point motor except these. One particular spot (under a bridge and above under board strong points) had an H&M SM3 actuator whose cover fouled passing traffic. Having noticed the PL11 on sale I thought to try it out. First problem was the rather feeble locating system which led to the inevitable spot of glue. Secondly one of the outboard positioning lugs which can be employed for pinning in position simply broke off when the pin penetrated it. Apart from that it works well and solves the original problem. Has any user experienced any functional problems or have any comment on what I presume to be a newish product?

Regards

Reply to
Sailor