Peco spares

There goes another irony meter.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

I think that's a QED moment, there :-)

(What's the betting that Jerry can't resist responding to this post as well?)

Mark

Reply to
Mark Goodge

: >"Mark Goodge" wrote in message : >news: snipped-for-privacy@news.markshouse.net... : >: On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:48:26 -0000, Jerry put finger to : >keyboard and : >: typed: : >: : >: >

: >: >

: >: >

: >: >Nothing left to reply to... : >: : >: Translation: I've lost the argument, but I can't bear to not : >have the : >: last word. : >: : >

: >Yes, that is one of the usual reason for descending into : >trolling. : : I think that's a QED moment, there :-) :

So are you (and Mr Lee) going to stop trolling me just because you have lost the argument(s)?

Reply to
Jerry

Once again, you prove me right :-)

I don't think anyone is trolling you in particular, anyway, not unless you have multiple personality disorder. Trolling generally refers to a an untargetted attack on a group as a whole, rather than anything directed at any specific individual. I do confess to repeatedly pulling your chain, though - it's just that it's dangling there with a huge "pull me" notice on it, and it would be churlish to refuse.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Goodge