Need spring for Peco

I need a new point spring and spring retainer cover for a Peco Code 100 turnout. Anyone know where to get these items?
Carter Braxton
Carter Braxton wrote:

Peco sell them from the factory.

There's an address on the box the turnout came in - the springs at least are really cheap. *
like corkscrews.
Thanks for the info... I was hoping for an e-mail address for Peco but their website doesn't include one... I guess it's back to International Snail Mail.
Carter
writes:

Carter Braxton skriver:

Well havent you bought the Peco turouts in a store ?
They proberbly have accesories for the turnouts..
Klaus
"Klaus D. Mikkelsen" wrote:

Peco never offer turnout replacement parts in their catalogue - their policy seems to be "write to Peco and we'll send you the bits".
Greg.P. NZ
Greg Procter skriver:

The store I purchase my PECO tracks in, have extra springs on stock.
Klaus
"Klaus D. Mikkelsen" wrote:

That's good! They are not catalogued in my current catalogue or any back to the 1950s.
Greg.P.
Greg Procter skriver:

It's normal for "my" shop that they have what you need and that often includes things not in the catalouges.
For example spare parts - they are often not in the catalouges.
Klaus
"Klaus D. Mikkelsen" wrote:

Here in New Zealand we're lucky if model shops even have model railway catalogues!
Greg.P.

Yep. I've never seen instructions on replacement parts anywhere else. Their website is pretty sketchy in general - Peco makes great stuff, but their packaging and general mode of doing business hasn't updated with the times. *
P.S. That would be http://www.peco-uk.com /
like corkscrews.