Need spring for Peco

I need a new point spring and spring retainer cover for a Peco Code 100 turnout. Anyone know where to get these items?

Carter Braxton

Reply to
Carter Braxton

Peco sell them from the factory.

Reply to
Greg Procter

There's an address on the box the turnout came in - the springs at least are really cheap. *

Reply to
PV

Reply to
Carter Braxton

Carter Braxton skriver:

Well havent you bought the Peco turouts in a store ?

They proberbly have accesories for the turnouts..

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus D. Mikkelsen

Greg Procter skriver:

The store I purchase my PECO tracks in, have extra springs on stock.

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus D. Mikkelsen

Peco never offer turnout replacement parts in their catalogue - their policy seems to be "write to Peco and we'll send you the bits".

Greg.P. NZ

Reply to
Greg Procter

That's good! They are not catalogued in my current catalogue or any back to the 1950s.

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Greg Procter skriver:

It's normal for "my" shop that they have what you need and that often includes things not in the catalouges.

For example spare parts - they are often not in the catalouges.

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus D. Mikkelsen

Here in New Zealand we're lucky if model shops even have model railway catalogues!

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Yep. I've never seen instructions on replacement parts anywhere else. Their website is pretty sketchy in general - Peco makes great stuff, but their packaging and general mode of doing business hasn't updated with the times. *

P.S. That would be

PV