Peter Denny

I noticed on another model rail forum reference to "the late Peter Denny". When was this? I would have thought there would have been tributes in the model railway magazines but I don't remember seeing such, unless I was reading with my eyes shut.

Reply to
Dobbin

The wording of

seems to apply that he was still with us (at least when this month's magazine went to press).

Reply to
David Biddulph

"Dobbin" wrote

Sometime in the future; I'm assured he's still alive and indeed 'Railway Modeller' have a letter from him dated as recently as 30th December last.

John.

Reply to
John Turner