Ping everyone - quick headcount

Having been away for a while . work, wife, work, wife ... someone else's wife(!), work again etc etc I was a little dismayed to see how few folks are still posting hereabouts. So lets have a quick head count and see who's still about or lurking ... even Jerry would be welcome :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

One reader, not usually poster.

Reply to
Graham Harrison

another reader and very very very occasional poster.

john

Reply to
John W Robertson

I'm checking in every day, hoping there is someone else out there with a lovely little Kernow/Dapol Beattie Well Tank with a Bachmann decoder.

If I can help with anyone's queries I shall try to do so but I haven't the time to reminisce and do everything else I am hoping to.

I believe in the benefits of nostalgia though!

Riddles

Reply to
Riddles

Regular reader, occasional poster.

There will be non-posting readers who won't respond to this thread, no way of telling how many. Hi, people, hope you found something interesting this month!

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Rare poster, daily viewer. Oh, and a very Merry Xmas to you all!

Reply to
Griffo

Same here

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Try to read daily and will comment when (occasionally) able to do so meaningfully.

David Costigan

Reply to
David Costigan

Been here for as long as the group has! Read every day - if there's anything to read - and post when the need arises. I'd welcome Jerry back, too. (But only the sensible, contributing, Jerry, not the name-calling version.)

Reply to
Dave Jackson

In message , Chris Wilson writes

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

Yup, in the best newsnet tradition; Me too!

Been around since the beginning and very occasionally post.

Paul

Reply to
pdsteveo

Lurking from the other side of the pond - occasionally posting.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Still checking in, mainly once or twice a week. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Been around since the start and post occasionally.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

I read the group regularly, and post very occasionally.

Brian.

Reply to
BAC

I check every day, occasionally contribute on topics not specifically UK (such as scenery, baseboards, etc.)

Agreed, the group is less loquacious than it was, but it's still interesting.

Wolf K. (Canada)

Reply to
Wolf K

pmsl ... that's the one I had in mind as well :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Continued to check every day. Like to post occasionally as its best outlet to feelings as to what going on, plus have received some excellent advice - even if taken a while to understand/follow :-)

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Not me - I'm not here at all ... ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Illingworth

Same here. Merry Christmas and a Guid New Year!

All the best,

Iain

'Things have a way of coming right, if you think about them'

- H A Walker, SR

Reply to
Iain Wilkie Logan