Pinging Mindesign: "Anyone Built the HUSH HUSH? "

[Original post no longer appears on my newsserver]

There's an article in the August 2002 edition of BRM in which Bert Hawkins describes the problems he had building a Wills Finecast kit of the Hush-Hush for his Kingsgate Shed layout. Apparently it required much alteration before it reached a standard which he found acceptable and he was still not entirely happy with the finished result.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

many thanks Kim

have been away for some time - back now and appreciate the heads-up! I love the look of this loco, but am too concerned about its issues to invest in it until I can be confident of the outcome. Will try and track the article down

thanks

Steve

Reply to
mindesign