Anyone built Mars brand 1/72 armor?

I've been seeing a lot of these on ebay, like this auction here:
|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318
And if the guy can sell them for $0.99 (US) then I should be able
to find them pretty cheap here in Korea. But has anyone built
one yet? Are they worth blowing a couple of Saturdays trying
to find? They look a lot like they might be Rev-Germ knock offs.
Thanks in advance!
Reply to
Drew Hill
Mars is a Polish company that makes resin kits, very nice ones too. The kit in question looks like a rebox of the old CC Lee nasty knock offs of Hasegawa and Revell kits.
Mars website:
This is a good site for Braille scale info:
rgronovius

Site Timeline