Anyone built Mars brand 1/72 armor?

I've been seeing a lot of these on ebay, like this auction here:

|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318 And if the guy can sell them for $0.99 (US) then I should be able to find them pretty cheap here in Korea. But has anyone built one yet? Are they worth blowing a couple of Saturdays trying to find? They look a lot like they might be Rev-Germ knock offs.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Drew Hill

Mars is a Polish company that makes resin kits, very nice ones too. The kit in question looks like a rebox of the old CC Lee nasty knock offs of Hasegawa and Revell kits.

Mars website:

This is a good site for Braille scale info:

rgronovius

what about 1/700 aircraft? theri'r your braille scale. you need a seeing eye tube of glue.

Reply to
someone