Predictions for the new year model releases?

'pilot' it

south
York with

locations) cement

So the loco's can *work* to York, were the stock in question was built, but you think that it's unlikely that an air brake fitted loco would be sent to collect stock for their own region, hmmmmmm...
BTW, for those who don't know, it was one of the Cliffe to Uddingstone cement trains that derailed and thus caused the fatal crash in which the prototype type 4 'DP2' (that became the class 50's) was damaged beyond repair and written off.
--
Regards, Jerry.
Location - United Kingdom.

Unlikely, but only because I've never seen any reports of it happening, and the only reports of 33s in Yorkshire were in conjunction with the cement trains.
If it had happened, such unusual workings would have received wide coverage, but at the end of the day it's your trainsets and you can run what you like.
John.
"Jane Sullivan" wrote

I meant I wouldn't want any for personal consumption! :-)
John.

Ill be buying from you as well (if they materialize) Rob
"John Turner" wrote

Other than recent suggestions that a Pendolino is in the pipeline.
John.
:::Jerry:::: wrote:

According to this http://www.heritagerailway.co.uk/headline.htm : "The popularity of the class [the Britannias] is such that model maker Hornby is to release an all-new high-detailed version of it in 2006 - with Britannia, Oliver Cromwell, William Wordsworth and Firth of Tay the first off the production line!"
Andy

Predicted on this ng on 29/8/2005!! Mainly because Hornby people had been seen measuring a real Brit.
Cheers, Mick