Printed circuit sleepers for N

I am thinking of taking up modeling again. I am just at the very beginning, but I need to buy some Printed circuit board sleepers for N Gauge.

Can any one here give me some advice ?

{R}

Reply to
{R}

2mm Scale Association has them, in three different patterns for plain track, plus point timbering. You need to be a member to buy from our shops.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

}{R} wrote: }> I am thinking of taking up modeling again. I am just at the very }> beginning, but I need to buy some Printed circuit board sleepers for }> N Gauge. }>

}> Can any one here give me some advice ? } }2mm Scale Association has them, in three different patterns for plain track, }plus point timbering. You need to be a member to buy from our shops.

Thanks, I have just posted off my application.

{R}

Reply to
{R}