Printed circuit sleepers for N

I am thinking of taking up modeling again. I am just at the very beginning, but I need to buy some Printed circuit board sleepers for N Gauge.
Can any one here give me some advice ?

2mm Scale Association has them, in three different patterns for plain track, plus point timbering. You need to be a member to buy from our shops.
- Nigel
--
Nigel Cliffe,
Webmaster at http://www.2mm.org.uk/