Railway club forced to move Chorley

Leyland Guardian

21st May 2008

" Members of the Leyland Model Railway Club currently meet every Monday & Wednesday at a unit on the old bus factory site, which is earmarked for 470 homes. "

Dragon Heart

Ouch, that's what was pushing me around...

David Chorley Tulsa Oklahoma

Reply to
chorleydnc

Sorry David but you've lost me ?

Reply to
Dragon Heart

The subject "Railway club forced to move Chorley" - his name is Chorley...

Funnily enough, I had always assumed that David was in Chorley, not CALLED Chorley...

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

Thanks Adrian ! Mr Chorley, not of Chorley, has already pointed this out to me. I am getting on a bit you know !

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart