Re: Another probably daft question...

Tracksetta. Works a treat.

Guy

-- May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.

Just zis Guy, you know?

Yo

Hmmmm, probably :o) All you need is a nail or screw, a bit of string or wood/baton (1"x1" or somut long enuff ... read on), some scrap woodchip board or similar,a pencil, jigsaw, measuring tape and sandpaper.

Make your own template using a jigsaw and the board, mark your radius with the string/baton+pencil from a center point (eg. use a nail). Cut out and you got your own custom template (don't forget to sand the edges!). This is how I made my 'just slightly over track width (almost 2") & 2 foot-ish radius track 'base'' from woodchip for my test/running-in 5.5'x4' loop (saves a load of extra/unneccessary (baseboard) weight).

HTH

All the best

Fling

Reply to
Flingel Bunt

Yo

Just an extra thought ...

I'm not sure it might be a good idea to bend flexi-track to this 'tight' a radius, might be better off using the setrack for the majority of the 2nd &

3rd curves with flexi-track coming from the setrack to ease out of or/and into the setrack curves (bit like a transition curve).

All the best

Fling

Reply to
Flingel Bunt