Re: eBay - even by Aldo's usual standards, this is something else...

30 quid for an unbuilt Peco Train Shed kit?!?!

> >See for yourself... >
>Amazing. > >Stu

Indeed - they are only £20 brand new! I notice that he is charging extra if you want to pay via paypal.... which is no longer allowed by ebays terms and conditions......

Reply to
John Ruddy

Don't know how many he had to start with - has he had any takers?

Reply to
Dave Potter

"John Ruddy" wrote

Wonder if one of you out there whom is a user of eBay could report him for the above practice please? (My account is no longer active.)

db.

Reply to
Dirk Belcher

I'm sure someone already has. *ahem*