Re: Mikes models

According to Dave Cleal at Mainly Trains, (he has an online list of the range) the supply of Mikes Models is a bit unreliable.

Mainly Trains website is at:

Hope this is of help Terry Westford Modellers Group

Any know of an on-line listing of what's currently available from the Mikes > Models range I can't find one myself. (Yup I'm a cheapskate and don't want > to fork out for the CD catalogue) > > -- > > All the best, > > Chris Wilson > > That's cwilson at britwar with a dot uk and dot co on the end. (Reply > address is blackholed) >
- British Wargames >
- (coming soon the Dormouse Line 4mm Model > Railway) > >
Reply to
Westford

Cheers

Reply to