Re: Primer before Railmatch - Halfords

"Paul Boyd" wrote

But I do buy cheap washing-up liquid because, er, it's cheap!

So is meths but I wouldn't want to drink it! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"John Turner" wrote

I also buy Bell's, and I think perhaps I would rather drink meths!!!!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

The message from "Paul Boyd" contains these words:

Treat Bells as cold-cure, and go back to the malt when yer taste buds are functioning again...

Reply to
David Jackson

"Paul Boyd" wrote

Try Famous Grouse - I'm just emptying my bottle now. :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner