Realism!

Yesterday I was at Bath and saw a Bulleid "spamcan" pulling a decent-sized train (11 Pullmans) out with much wheelspin on the tight radius going onto the viaduct.

Hurrah! The wheelspin I get on the radii on my layout is prototypical after all :-D

Guy

--

"To every complex problem there is a solution which is simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?