Ruston 48DS models

I see that Karlgarin/Impetus aren't currently trading. Are there any other manufacturers of the Ruston 48DS in 4mm?

Stu

Reply to
Stu

I spoke to the Karlgarin stand at an exhibition in Feb 2005. Unfortunately, he has had serious health problems over the last few years, which has seriously impeded his business plans, but is now at the point where he can start to improve and re-introduce the Impetus range, starting with the double cab Sentinel, closely followed by the 48DS and 88DS Rustons to go with my Edge 165DS. I want one of each!!

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan