Shunter models

OK for 4mm scale

1) Decent class 14 2) Fowler 040DM 3) Hudswell Clarke 060DH 1938 4) Avonside 040T 1920s 5) Hunslet 15"

Thanks

Reply to
Xbase

I've missed the thread, what's this, a "for sale" list, a "wanted" list or what?

BTW if it is a "for sale" list feel free to send me further details

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Sounds like a "suggestions to manufacturers" list to me. If so, how about a RTR jackshaft-drive LMS diesel shunter, if only for novelty/curiosity value? Sorry if these are a bit LMS-biased, but my other suggestion would be RTR full- and/or half-cab Johnson 1F 0-6-0s as per the ones that worked at Staveley Ironworks for so many years.

David E. Belcher

Reply to
David E. Belcher

My internet is causing me problems

Will both people please reply to slhf950 which is @hotmail.com

Thanks

Martin

Reply to
Xbase

Does anyone make them?

I think there may be a HC 060 shunter

Reply to
Xbase

Looking for models - match ones on a preserved railway I am a member of.

Reply to
Xbase

Scratchbuild - must be a doddle in 4mm/OO scale :-)

scroll to the bottom of the page.

Reply to
NC

Salvé "David E. Belcher" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

There's a german n scale model that looks very like the LMS diesle shunter. beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Reply to
Jerry.

Check out Judith Edge Diesel Shunters for brass kits - tel: 01226 722309

Reply to
Tessy

In 4mm, Impetus do the Hunslet, and a Hudswell Clarke which might be what you're after. They also do a Fowler. See

Stu

Reply to
Stu

Unless I'm mistaken in what I've seen at shows, whenever "Mr Karlgarin" has been with his stand, 4mm scale Impetus items have been absent for some years. Even the 7mm versions seem to be absent, which as his main sales lines seem to be 7mm is more surprising.

I'm sure he eventually plans to have them back, but I didn't get the impression it would be quickly.

I hope I'm wrong on the above, and that someone can post some positive news, but fear the kits absence is accurate.

- Nigel

Reply to
NC

Try either Judith Edge or Mercian Models - both produce kits for LMS Jackshaft shunters.

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan

The Alexander Models kit turns into a decent 14 - checkout

for my 14.

Other locos on your list - see Agenoria Models and Mercian Models to name a couple of manufacturers making industrial stuff.

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan

Saw one at Warley nice kit!

I just tend to buy what I like - why else have a BR Blue Hunslet 05?

But I can get real pictures and details of local preserved railways

Reply to
Xbase

Looks nice - for the one I'll do just need to add headlamps - cast plates look silly - don't think it works now anyway (D9537) - I have cab rided though!

Reply to
Xbase