SD Mouldings info required

I would like to upgrade the engine shed on my layout and I am particularly
taken with the shed that is advertised by SD Mouldings. However, from the
looks of the photos in the modelling press, this shed is stone built and I
really need a brick built shed. Is there anywhere on the net that has
photographs of SD Mouldings products?
Reply to
Enzo Matrix
Yo
"Enzo Matrix" wrote
Not really. Try scrolling down this page...
...and give SD Mouldings a ring for a catalogue if you're really interested.
HTH
Fling
Reply to
Flingel Bunt
Flingel Bunt offered me a plate of cheese and whispered:
Thanks, Fling. I should have done that straight off! :-)
Reply to
Enzo Matrix