shunter plans

evening group
can someone recommend a book with drawings of BR shunters in
it...something similar to "BR Main line diesels" by Stevens-Stratton &
Carter published by Ian Allen
I specifically need plans/drawings for class 07 & 09
cheers in advance
Reply to
unclewobbly
Not a recommendation, but a warning :-)
Don't look at getting Marsden's book on diesel shunters. For quite an expensive reference book, it has plenty of information and photographs on all the BR diesel shunters, but the drawings are diagrams to around 4mm scale and are useless for scratchbuilding or detailing.
Jim.
Reply to
Jim Guthrie
On 23/09/2005 20:07, snipped-for-privacy@talk21.com wrote,
Completely off topic, but I've seen this word "prolly" a few times lately. What on earth does it mean??
Reply to
Paul Boyd
On 23/09/2005 21:22, Jane Sullivan wrote,
Ah - it's nothing to do with what you put up in the rain then? :-)
Reply to
Paul Boyd
Believe me, you would get cross :-)
One of the problems of buying from Amazon - inability to check out the goods before buying.
Jim.
Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Site Timeline