Some people take this hobby too seriously...

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/4/06apr23-railroad-tat-man.jpg
(kim)

LOL, now don't you lot start getting any ideas. Might be a good place to store your ideal track plan though, but it'd be a bugger if you wanted to make any alterations!
--
Andy Hewitt
<http://web.mac.com/andrewhewitt1/

Tsk - he hasn't got correct check rails on that pointwork ;-)
--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk /

.....and the sleeper spacing is too close ;)

Who's going to tell him it'll all have to come off as it doesn't conform to a Standard ;-)
Cheers Richard
--
www.beamends-lrspares.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@beamends-lrspares.co.uk
I have become... comfortably numb

The shed included this:
http://i32.tinypic.com/118hz0m.jpg
Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

That is pretty impressive, particularily as the artist has had to tattoo it onto a curved surface, but jeez it must have hurt to have that done.
Fred X

Very probably. Generally I find that the closer to the bone, the more it's uncomfortable. My elbow certainly hurt enough the last time that I had to tell my bloke to stop. However that's a generalisation. I've heard of people who have fainted in the chair whilst having a back piece done, for example, whilst I didn't find it any more painful than normal. The most painful place that I've had done is just under the right armpit. Gordon Bennett, that hurt!
-- Rod
Benny wrote:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff273/ocpd1310/tattoos.jpg
(kim)

That's religious bigotry for you.

--
Jane
British OO, American and Australian HO, and DCC in the garden

I bet he felt a prick.
--
Brian

Do you think he's in training?