Some people take this hobby too seriously...

LOL, now don't you lot start getting any ideas. Might be a good place to store your ideal track plan though, but it'd be a bugger if you wanted to make any alterations!

Reply to
Andy Hewitt

On 03/05/2008 02:10, kim said,

Tsk - he hasn't got correct check rails on that pointwork ;-)

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Who's going to tell him it'll all have to come off as it doesn't conform to a Standard ;-)

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On Sat, 3 May 2008 02:10:48 +0100, "kim" said in :

The shed included this:

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

That is pretty impressive, particularily as the artist has had to tattoo it onto a curved surface, but jeez it must have hurt to have that done.

Fred X

Reply to
Fred X

Do you think he's in training?

Reply to
Brian Watson

I bet he felt a prick.

Reply to
Brian Watson

Very probably. Generally I find that the closer to the bone, the more it's uncomfortable. My elbow certainly hurt enough the last time that I had to tell my bloke to stop. However that's a generalisation. I've heard of people who have fainted in the chair whilst having a back piece done, for example, whilst I didn't find it any more painful than normal. The most painful place that I've had done is just under the right armpit. Gordon Bennett, that hurt!

-- Rod

Reply to
Benny

(kim)

Reply to
kim

.....and the sleeper spacing is too close ;)

Reply to
crazyh0rse1

That's religious bigotry for you.

Reply to