Some people take this hobby too seriously...

LOL, now don't you lot start getting any ideas. Might be a good place to store your ideal track plan though, but it'd be a bugger if you wanted to make any alterations!
Reply to
Andy Hewitt
That is pretty impressive, particularily as the artist has had to tattoo it onto a curved surface, but jeez it must have hurt to have that done.
Fred X
Reply to
Fred X
Very probably. Generally I find that the closer to the bone, the more it's uncomfortable. My elbow certainly hurt enough the last time that I had to tell my bloke to stop. However that's a generalisation. I've heard of people who have fainted in the chair whilst having a back piece done, for example, whilst I didn't find it any more painful than normal. The most painful place that I've had done is just under the right armpit. Gordon Bennett, that hurt!
-- Rod
Reply to
Benny

Site Timeline