Thomas the Tank parody site

Check this out, it's really funny:

Some of the entries are 'remixes' of the original Awdry books, with the text 'sampled' and new bits added.

"How does a bus have a sex-change operation?" wondered Clarabel.

Reply to
alexander.keys1

Get out much?

Reply to
The Jinx

Revd W Awdry slash fiction? Good grief.

Reply to
Sam Nelson

Boring!

Reply to
Rob Kemp

I wonder how TTE copyright owners HIT Entertainment, successors to Gullane and Britt Allcroft, will view this parody site.

Are there any lawyers out there spoiling for a scrap?

Reply to
Eddie Bellass

Unfortunately, yes - Louise Christian is, as a result of Friday evening's derailment.

Reply to
Tim Fenton

Eddie Bellass wrote :-

" I wonder how TTE copyright owners HIT Entertainment, successors to Gullane and Britt Allcroft, will view this parody site.

Are there any lawyers out there spoiling for a scrap? "

What with the parody site and 'You Tube' efforts I should imagine both HIT and Christopher Awdry could have a field day in court.

Mind you it not the first time children's favourites have been 'defaced' in this way, from gay version voice overs of Captain Pugwash to home made cartoons of Bambi having sex with Thumper.

.......... and some people think us model rail enthusiasts are strange ?

Chris B

Reply to
Dragon Heart