Track thoughts and S.Wales plan

Well I located the S. Wales layout drawing (Modeller March 1991), thanks to John Ruddy for putting me onto the correct title. I'm thinking of a 4mm. layout using some scatch-built wagons, four and six wheel coaches, and 0-6-0 locos built in the late fifties and early sixties using mainly Nucro, Peco and Romford wheels. I don't want to get involved in track building since I have plenty of 7mm stuff to do. I would appreciate thoughts on the suitability of proprietary stuff. No knowledge of standards and what is available today except that Peco "fine" looks good. Thanks,

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes