(very) Small station idea

Excuse my ignorance, but don't they come equipped with a very fine brush already???
wrote: : <snip> : > : > There's no end to what you can do with those Preiser figures! : > : > One of the layouts that does the rounds here has a complete nudist camp, : > with swimmers, sunbathers, volleyball players, etc. You need a *very* : > fine brush to finish them realistically! : > : : Excuse my ignorance, but don't they come equipped with a very fine brush : already???
Did you mean don't they come equipped with a very fine brush or bush?... :~O
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 23:52:38 -0000, "Jerry"

Change at Edgeware Road for Shepherd's Bush.

Mornington Crescent.
--

Regards

John

Is that a particular style like the rumoured brazillian ? If so could add individual styles like a smiling crescent for friendly person and a frown for less so.
cheers, Simon
<snip> : >> : >> Change at Edgeware Road for Shepherd's Bush. : > : > : > Mornington Crescent. : > : Is that a particular style like the rumoured brazillian ? If so could add : individual styles like a smiling crescent for friendly person and a frown : for less so. :
For those not in the 'know'...
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mornington_Crescent_ (game)>

I'm a great fan of Radio 4 using iplayer and even better Radio 7 which has all the classics and others from radio 4. Recently did a comedy of a local station with train fan as a new station master in later BR days - anyone else hear that ?
Cheers, Simon

Yes, I listened to it - missed it when it was first broadcast (presumably on 4). Radio 7 is indeed great, although I am finding after several years I am listening to things for the third time or more!
David
--
David Littlewood

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:21:41 +0000, simon wrote:

I downloaded that from the iPlayer as well. It's a shame they didn't leave the ending open for another series.
On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:52:38 +1300, Jerry

Yes.

Yes, but it's unpainted.
--
Martin S.

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 22:48:42 +1300, Jerry

Hey, I've read everything CJF and OSN ever wrote! ;-)
Regards, Greg.P.
I bought some track today, will be building baseboards soon