Wheel puller for O gauge

I'm looking for a supplier of a wheel puller for O gauge loco wheels, but haven't had much luck, so far. Any bright ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
Graeme Eldred

GW models. Try for address etc. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

In message , Keith Norgrove writes

Excellent list - thank you. I notice our Mr Turner near the top - John, if you stock such an item, I would be delighted to hear from you.

Reply to
Graeme Eldred

I don't think GW has many stockists, he usually sells at exhibitions, I assume you tried 'Home of O Gauge'

Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

"Graeme Eldred" wrote

Gulp, not me guv!

General stockist indeed, but not of O-gauge wheel pullers I'm afraid. Sorry!

John.

Reply to
John Turner