Which 0-6-0 ?

-As different in appearance as two 0-6-0s could look.

-Superb operation.

-Mix of diecastings and plastic.

-From the same manufacturer as your Life-Like 0-6-0. (Brawa is also the German importer of Life-Like)

My two run like German watches!

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

What's wrong with hour opinion?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Roger T

So what? I can run one if I want to. If my LMS layout can run Bulleid pacifics, I see no reason why I can't have something from a little further afield.... :-)

-- Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Gregory Procter

Oh dear! Isn't there enough of this in ratucs??? :-)

-- Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

"Beowulf" skrev i meddelandet news:tyymb.619$ snipped-for-privacy@nntpserver.swip.net...

October.....

Ofcourse I might have mentioned UK outline...... personally I think US outline 0-6-0's are ugly, now I know I'm going to be accused of racism..... how come anyway that if its not UK outline its automatically US or European? what happened to Indian Outline or Australian?, Or for that matter the most attractive after British in my opinion (Mighty and powerful as it is ...........) Swedish outline, however I was hoping for more than one 0-6-0 (Hornby's Terrier) this is a pretty sad indictment of the UK RTR market that only one loco can be put forward, and I have a J72 and no I'm not impressed, Fleischman had better running characteristics back in the 60´s :( Actually I could accept innaccuracy if it ran properly, hence my considering a GWR repaint of a certain german n scale model.........atleast it runs superbly and doesnt lurch, groan, scream, wobble or fall off the tracks as soon as someone whispers the P word (points). Beoewulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Let's give Enzo a big hand!

Reply to
MartinS

Lima did the horrible HO LMS F4 in Australian markings - add a cow catcher, a headlight etc and you have an Indian 0-6-0. ;-)

Can I have the valve gear?? ;-)

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Not while he's standing so close to the edge! =8^{

Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

The link below shows the type of 0-6-0 that the Lima model was meant to represent. IMO they are an attractive little engine, as were almost all the engines built by Beyer, Peacock for the New South Wales railway.

Mark Newton

Well, it's got all the bits: buffers, chimney, dome, cab, six wheels underneath and a tender behind and all in the right order - what more could you ask for?

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Of the escarpment?

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

You appear to have overlooked my suggestion of the Bachmann Blue Riband

2251 and 8750 classes which are both excellent runners.

David

Reply to
gwr4090

forward

I've always liked the Dapol/Hornby J94 - is that second league these days? My Dapol one is noisy but effective.

Of course the best advice is to wait for the Bachmann Jinty, which will surpass everything. (Free pie in the sky with every purchase.) In fact, they might as well modify the pannier mould to produce a few 97xx models in the meantime...

It. Better. Had. Be. Worth. The. Wait.

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Dickerson

Roger T

Look, you lot! Leave me alone or I'll tell Ophelia.....! And then where will we be?

-- Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

When?

Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Salvé "Gregory Procter" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@ihug.co.nz...

down..........

Now there's an idea :) where4 can I buy sacrd plastic cows and cow pats?

model.........atleast

No! I like heusinger valve gear it's pretty :)))

Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Salvé "Gregory Procter" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@ihug.co.nz...

Isnt saying its got a tender behind sexist? Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

salvé "gwr4090" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@no-spam.drandles.net...

Sorry David, but still, considering the models available four suggestions is still not very good, considering the sheer volume of 0-6-0's that the UK had. :( Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

"Beowulf" wrote

Hi Peter,

Why is *behind* sexist? Have both sexes not got one?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"Enzo Matrix"