Woodland Scenics Stockists in UK

Hi All,
I'm interested in the Woodland Scenics SubTerrain system of inclines and risers. Anyone know Internet stockists or Kent based stockists of this
stuff here in the UK? I want to know costs, etc. of the various pieces.
Regards,
Alfie
On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:53:49 GMT, "Alfie"

Woodland Scenics are Distributed by Bachmann in the UK see web site at
http://www.bachmann.co.uk /
For details of stockists
Regards
Tony Cane