WTD:Hornby GNER HST TRain Pack

Hi,

My dad is looking for a hornby gner hst pack (R2000)

Where would i be able to find one nowadays?

They seem to be a rarity on ebay.

Thanks

Lee

Reply to
Bales1983 (Lee Bales)

It's been a few years since the R2000 pack was available, sounds like ebay will be your best bet unless Hornby release a new one (but chances are we'll just get *another* Virgin pack).

Reply to
Rich Mackin

I came across this one and remembered your post......... I don't know if it's an R2000 though,

HTH Craig

Reply to
Craig Douglas