GNER-star gets the red door treatment.

I am in the process of compiling a new Fotopic gallery devoted to all trains dark blue (if I can get Fotopic to work tonight!!).

To get the ball rolling, I have uploaded some pictures of GNER-star

373303/304 at Peterborough showing off it's new look.

I'll be adding more photos to the GNER section, as ever with one eye on modelling possibilities.

Check out:

Regards,

Adam Warr

Adam Warr

The pictures dont work when clicked on...

Reply to
Richard

Fotopic's been a bit flakey tonight - I've been trying to move other pictures into the GNER gallery but with no joy.

Let's hope normal service resumes ASAP.

Reply to
Adam Warr