Zimo decoders and Great Little Trains

I wonder if anyone here has had any success in contacting Great Little Trains at Kenilworth, who appear to be the UK agents for Zimo decoders. My phone messages and faxes have gone unanswered. Are they still trading ? Is there an alternative supplier of Zimo decoders to the UK ?

David

Reply to
gwr4090

Have you tried the official "Zimo" web-site.....?? Colin.

Reply to
Colin

Yes -

was my starting point. Great Little Trains is the only listed Zimo dealer in UK. Can anyone recommend any European or US dealer who will supply to the UK ?

David

Reply to
gwr4090

they are still trading AFAIK - seen at Abingdon show. perhaps theybare away? remember they are "little"

Reply to
nrobinson

David,

The reason I suggested the ZIMO web-site was for an alternative contact either direct or via ZIMO...who would also advised if there was indeed a problem with the U.K. company.

Regards,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin