Latest threads in Model railroading in the UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Peco track plans OO
Hi, Im currently in the process of building 'Bredon' on page 24 which features in the Setrack Planbook OO/HO with slight modifications. The modifications are basically using radius 2 (instead of 1)...
16
16

Bachmann DCC on board locos
From the Bachmann UK website:- Press statement - 3 function decoderBachmann Europe Plc has today released further information on its new 3 function decoder. Over the last couple of weeks the subject...
20
20

chad valley
Thanks for the feed back to my question about the chad valley box set i have. if anyone is intrested, its just gone on e-bay item number 110029087189 thanks again stuart

point motor wireing diogram
can some one please send me a diogram on how to wire the points up to the switches and then up to the power supply i would most apreashite it My e-mauil address is
3
3

7mm 3 way point.
I'm looking for a 7mm fine scale 3 way point. Is there a ready built one out there or will I have to find a kit? TIA Dave.
1
1

Any news on M7 release date?
I thought it was going to be sometime in August, but I've seen nothing suggesting they're in shops or even due yet... TIA, Ian J.
5
5

Bachmann Club members only...
I seem to have mislaid my membership card. Would I be correct in thinking my membership number is the same as the last four digits on the top of the address label they just sent me? (kim)
2
2

More on Hornby Expansion
BBC NEWS | Business | Hornby signals German expansion
1
1

Hornby Class 47 Spares
Hi All Looking for a power bogie frame for the above loco and a buffer. Preferably in Network South East livery. ebay or the hornby website dosent seem to have them. Any other good suppliers? MattF
3
3

Bachmann UK Sound locos (DCC)
Anyone any idea when we may see these on the market ? Anyone heard them yet and can comment on the quality ?
16
16

Airfix no more
Looks like Airfix have gone into administration.... no longer in the railway end of the market, it seems it might be the final end for a company thats been part of british life for many years.
52
52

Railway liveries
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is there an on-line page or site that has swatches of post and pre-grouping colours - I'd love to see the difference between the various shades of "Apple"...
24
24

مقطع فيديو لـ "صليب " مطعم " الارنب الجائع " بـ شارع الظهران بـ الاحساء!
2YXZgti32Lkg2YHZitiv2YrZiCDZhNmAICLYtdmE2YrYqCAiINmF2LfYudmFICIg2KfZhNin2LHZ htioCtin2YTYrNin2KbYuSAiINio2YAg2LTYp9ix2Lkg2KfZhNi42YfYsdin2YYg2KjZgCDYp9mE...
1
1

OT: How should I ship heavy items to Australia?
Hi all Just a quick OT question: Can folks please enlighten me as to how I might get an 8 Kilogram package sent to me in Australia? Royal Mail won't send it as it is over 2Kgs. Obviously, I don't want...
19
19

42 MARKLIN HO & Z Scale Items For Sale
Hi, I have listed 42 Marklin HO & Z scale items for sale on ebay. Click on this link to the the listings and pictures: Bill
1
1