Latest threads in Model railroading in the UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

APT-E with Til in OO
Made by Rapido (Canadian company run by modellers who model British Outline in OO) in conjunction with Locomotion at Shildon....
1
1

Rivarossi Breuer Shunting Tractor OO/HO
Hi Rivarossi produced about 5 years ago the Breuer shunting tractor with some different variations. Looking for a used model, any condition. Get me on swchuck ( at )gmail dot com Thanks

FGW Scalextric train
And, yes, I though "Scalextric?" before I watched. First Great Western is taking a model train set on tour to showcase the great destinations and amazing attractions on offer across the South West.
6
6

National Garden Railway Show on Sat 12th!
Peterborough Arena, East of England Showground. 10AM to 5PM A MUST for all garden railway enthusiasts!

Garden Railways - crud
What's the best way to remove crud from the wheel flanges of garden railway stock, because left to dry, the wheels sound as though they are of octagonal construction!
1
1

Garden Railway Maintenance
Having left the 16mm garden layout lying fallow for 4 years, when I came to check the track this afternoon, a large no of the Peco joining strips had sprung apart, possibly due to expansion and...
2
2

selling 00 track
I have one new unopened pack of 24 X 32" lengths and one pack of 24 X 32" lengths used but in good condition. Any offers ?
1
1

Latest circulation figures
Audited print and digital figures from ABC Model Rail 29000 Hornby Magazine 35000 Railway modeller 41000 Model Rail seems to be losing it's way. Seems I am not the only one to have stopped buying it....
2
2

Mike Sharman Obituary
Is this the Mike Sharman of Broad Gauge modelling fame? Thanks, David Mike Sharman was a Cambridge academic who introduced student engineers to real industry
8
8

Exhibition in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Rewley Road Station returns to Oxfordshire The LMS Oxford station that sat on the corner of Frideswide Square and Rewl ey Road, currently standing in Buckinghamshire, is set to return to Oxfords hire...

will hornby x8466 brushes fit maimnline motors
I have a mainline BR std 4 loco cat no 37-052 will the Hornby x8466 brushes fit in the motor

New - MarklinTader.com
Buy and sell your Marklin HO, Z and LGB items FREE. Go to:

A New DCC
If there were to be a new British DCC controller, with the intention of sweeping away the competition, what facilities would you seek? Eg, reference to engines by name, although internally there would...
5
5

ZTC DCC
How does the (British!) ZTC product compare to other manufacturers of DCC? Reliability? Functionality? Price? (I suppose I could google that one) Also, how do slave units communicate back to the...
5
5

Selling stuff
Greetings people, finally got around to re-accessing usenet. Just wondering where to sell off some N Gauge model railway items, I don't want to make money particularly I'd just rather they got 'played...
2
2