2000+ SF Home and 849 SF Shop for sale, Mesa, AZ

My home is for sale. moving further East Mesa closer to work. Shop matches the house and is a nice size. About 26' by 32' deep. I had both a woodworking shop and metalworking shop in it. Nice Devilbiss 2 stage air compressor goes with it as well as a nice home made dust collection system. Large lot, nearly a half acre with flood irrigation. Interior of the home has been remodeled. Much more information:

at current appraisal of $405K

Some pics of the shop can be seen on my web page:

Contact my agent for more information or further interest. Glenn Loper, let him know Marty referred you.

Marty Escarcega

Marty, the shop sounds like just what I'd like to put in my back yard. Do you suppose UPS would deliver it to NC?

Seriously, good luck with selling. I'm sure you hate to leave it ...

Andy

Reply to
Andrew H. Wakefield

By the way, Marty, I enjoyed looking around your shop & projects on your web page. You've done some cool restorations!!

Andy

Reply to
Andrew H. Wakefield