arc welder schematic

I need a arc welder schematic. Thank you.
Reply to
brolas
I can whip something up in crayon. What color do you like best? It will have swirls and doofunnies and thingamabobs and widgets and maybe even a first generation Whatzit, Mod 0, Mark2
Snail mail or email?
Or are you perhaps looking for the schematic of a particular machine, or machine type?
Gunner
Gunner
Stick? Tig? Wire Feed?
brolas wrote:
Reply to
RoyJ
| I need a arc welder schematic. Thank you.
Pick an arc welder you like. Go to their mfr's web site and download the manual. If you can't make that one, pick another and repeat. Get tired and go buy one.
Reply to
carl mciver
17
Reply to