FS - Tig Machine

Willing to palletize for free. Buyer pays freight.

Reply to
SSM

Lowered the Buy It Now price, too. Need the space back. Makes a great xmas gift!

Reply to
SSM

Price lowered. If interested, you can look here -

Thank you.

Reply to
SSM

Ignoramus10187

Last time you had this here, I was going to say $800 to $1,000 was more like it. One on ebay sold for $709, and it looks new and shiny. The 175 was phased out for the 185, and nobody wants them when for a few bucks more they can get a 185. Sorry, dude.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Thanks to both of you. You're right. I've adjusted the price accordingly and relisted it.

SSM

Looks like a great welder for a great price.

Ignoramus18200

I bet you sell it soon.

Steve

Reply to