Help identifying used welders

Help identifying used welders. I just saw 2 adds, I might want to look at. Both are a bit of a drive. The first is a 18HP Owen driven welder

250 amp that is yellow? Any Ideas? I might just jump in the car and take a look but its ½ a day there and back. The other is a MIG welder with a tank and reg for $200.00 that one is 10 years old (so the seller says on the phone) its green? 110 volt with tweco parts? Any idea?
Reply to
Wayne Makowicki
250 amp that is yellow? Any Ideas? I might just jump in the car and take a look but its ½ a day there and back. The other is a MIG welder with a tank and reg for $200.00 that one is 10 years old (so the seller says on the phone) its green? 110 volt with tweco parts? Any idea?
Reply to
R. Zimmerman

Sounds like Linde/LTEC, not great machines, but they do work. They are the only green machines I know of.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Does the Hobart have 120/240 AC? The seller sounds like an old lady and she has no details. Is that a ac/dc machine?

Reply to
Wayne Makowicki

The green 110V MIG sounds like an L-Tec Mig-130. Not bad machines, but you cant find parts for them anymore.

Reply to
highrider71