How much?

I am shopping for a Victor torch. I have bought them in the past, but it was quite a while in the past. What I anticipate finding to buy is a set of Journeyman gauges, some hose, a cutting torch head, some gas welding tips, some cutting tips, tip cleaners, striker, and maybe some additional pieces. I have bought three like this in my lifetime, and know what I paid for those.

In today's market, what is the going price for this setup used? I have shopped new, and might just jump that way if I can't find a good used set in the time frame I have.

TIA

Steve

Reply to
SteveB