Lanthanated tungstens -- what %?

Getting ready to buy some lanthanated tungstens and wondering if there are any applications or conditions where 1% or 1.5% would have an advantage over 2%. I work in copper, silicon bronze, A36, and maybe a little stainless now and then.

Thanks. Bert

Reply to
Bert

I have noticed little difference between the flavors. The 2% can take a little more heat.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Ernie, I have some 1% lanthanated in 0.040. I also have some 1.5%. Do you think I'd notice the difference and if so, what might the difference be? Ciao, David Todtman

Reply to
David Todtman

As I said I have noticed little difference between 1% and 1.5%

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler