Miss me?

Just got home last night from four days in hospital. Diagnosis is that I have a rare heart ailment. Good news is that all my plumbing is open from the bypass 7.5 years ago. No pacemaker needed.

I could tell you some doctor and hospital stories, but I am sure you have plenty. Some really nice smart people and some morons.

Looking forward to getting on to some projects after my two week waiting period.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B