Please do not hate me for this....... Steve the Utard

Three things:

First thing: I bought a two month old Miller 250 Synchrowave with all the hoses and gear and collets and hundreds of electrodes and hundreds of sticks of welding rod, an auto dark Optrel, gloves, hats, safety glasses, and a ton of other stuff .........

For $50.

Second thing: I am going to be using a sig line of

Visit my blog at

Third thing: First thing is not true.

Steve the Utard

Reply to
Steve B

I think that it is not funny, educational or entertaining.

Ignoramus9512

--Hang in there!

Reply to
steamer

Ignoramus9512 wrote in news:esudnQmxjYzvy1LWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Why not?

I did!

Reply to
RAM³

Are you okay?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I thought it was a fake post?

Ignoramus9512

What I mean by that, is that I thought this was a post pretending to be from you, but written by someone else.

Ignoramus9512

After having a stalker, I understand. That's why I put Steve, the Utard. Haven't heard from my stalker lately. Must be off to some other bridge.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be posting my sig line to link to my website. In case anyone's interested.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

OK, good to know, I thought it was not you.

I think that blogs like this are great.

Ignoramus9512