?Protective Cover for Dynasty 300DX TIGRunner

I know a lot of my friends think I'm nuts, and they maybe right, but I like to keep my equipment, and tools clean, and orderly. I've had a Dynasty 300DX TIGRunner for about two years now. I have a blue cloth sheet that is placed over the unit when not in use. What I would really like is a cover made that fits the TIGRunner cart. I know Miller makes nice looking covers for a number of there units, however I have not seen one for the Dynasty or one that might work with it.

Anyone know of some other company making custom covers? My buddy's wife offered to custom make one and I might take her up on it if I can't find another source.

Eric D

Reply to
Eric D