REQ: Filler metal for TIG brazing stainless steel to copper?

I have read all of Mr. Leimkuhler's posts on TIG brazing and I would like to try this method to join some stainless steel (304 or 316)
flanges to 2 in. K copper pipe.
Can anyone suggest the correct filler metal?
TIA

Silicon Bronze works very well.
Do NOT use Sil-phos-bronze or Phos-bronze, The phosphorus can lead to cracking on steel alloys.
Silicon Bronze also goes by the name Everdur.

Thank you.
Based on your previous posts I had already purchased a roll of silicon bronze MIG wire.
Just out of curiosity, would nickel silver work? Would a CuAg (AgCu?) alloy work?
Thanks for all of your posts!

I have not had good luck with Silver alloys in a TIG arc. The silver boils out at too low of a temp, making heat control very tricky. Nickel alloys can work, but tend to crack while cooling, unless you do a preheat of the area and a slow cool.