Scrap / Surplus around Kent, WA ( Ernie help )

I will be in the Kent / Pacific area for Thanksgiving visiting the in-laws and wondered where I might find some neat things for the shop on the biggest shopping day of the year. I had someone check Boeing Surplus and they didn't have much in the way of AL scraps. Where might I find somewhere open on Friday or Saturday to get some scraps, preferably thick, ~1", for a few projects I have in mind.

Thanks, Rod

Reply to
Rod Richeson

Pacific Industrial supply in Seattle has some aluminum, not sure how much. Whiteside metals in Everett also has some.

Not much in the south end for scrap right now.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler