Traveling

I will be pretty out of contact for the next 10 days. I am flying to Indiana Thursday for a family reunion that will occur in Fennville Michigan. I will be back on the 30th.

Where we will be has no celphone coverage, and only dialup internet. I am bringing a laptop, and will try to check my email.

So any really urgent welding questions will have to be covered by all the other guys.

Reply to
stagesmith

Here's hoping that you have a truly wonderful time and a safe trip each way!

Reply to
RAM³